Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Urayasu hotel in Maihama, near Disneyland® Tokyo
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Maihama, this luxury hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Tokyo DisneySea® and within 3 mi (5 km) of Disneyland® Tokyo and Tokyo Sea Life Park. Ikspiari and Kasai Rinkai Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 4 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and self parking.
All 427 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find refrigerators, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay1-8 Maihama Urayasu Chiba-ken 279-8585
Renovations & Closures
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Electric car charging station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1988
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 100 for multiple minutes )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Fontana - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Hagoromo - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Toh-Ka-Lin - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cafe Restaurant Terrace - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3200 for adults and JPY 1550 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 830-2450 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 420.00-1230.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9504 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2700 per person and includes use of:
- Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
- Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay Urayasu
- Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Okura Bay
- Okura Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Okura Tokyo Bay
- Okura Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Okura Tokyo Bay Urayasu
- Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.