Visitors can enjoy all that Chester has to offer including the golf courses, theatres and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lunenburg
- The closest major airport is in Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chester
Cultural venues in the city include Chester Playhouse, Chester Art Center and Lordly House Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chester Golf Club and Graves Island Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Chester. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Windjammer Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Chester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 823.00 millimetres of rain falls on Chester each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C