Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Cheltenham Town Hall
Located in the heart of Cheltenham, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cheltenham Town Hall and Everyman Theatre. Cheltenham General Hospital and University of Gloucestershire are also within 15 minutes. Cheltenham Spa Station is 27 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning and laundry facilities.
All 59 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include electric kettles, hairdryers and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Citrus Hotel Cheltenham by Compass Hospitality
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers vending machine, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Citrus Hotel Cheltenham by Compass Hospitality has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Vending machine
- Express check-out
- Built in 1960
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM and at the weekend between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Lobby Bar – On-site lobby lounge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 3 and GBP 5 for adults, and GBP 3 and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Big Sleep Hotel Cheltenham Compass Hospitality
- Citrus Hotel Cheltenham Compass Hospitality
- Big Sleep Cheltenham Compass Hospitality
- Citrus Hotel Compass Hospitality
- Citrus Cheltenham Compass Hospitality
- Citrus Compass Hospitality
- The Big Sleep Hotel Cheltenham
- Big Sleep Cheltenham
- The Big Sleep Hotel Cheltenham by Compass Hospitality
- Citrus Cheltenham Compass Hos
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Parking height restrictions apply.