Visitors can enjoy all that Chatham-Kent has to offer including the entertainment choices, theatres and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and rivers. A top sight in the city is Lake Erie.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Chatham-Kent
- The closest major airport is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chatham-Kent
Cultural venues in the city include Chatham-Kent Museum, Wallaceburg & District Museum and St. Clair College Capitol Theatre. Notable city landmarks like Uncle Tom's Cabin and The Mary Webb Centre might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Erie, Rondeau Provincial Park and Rondeau Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Chatham-Kent. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Omstead's On Erie - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a private beach, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Retro Suites Hotel - Our customers like the bar and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chatham South - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Chatham-Kent
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chatham-Kent is 32 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -8°C