Search Charlottetown Hotels, Newfoundland and Labrador
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2019
Those travelling to Charlottetown are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Gander, NL (YQX-Gander Intl.), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Charlottetown
Places to visit in the larger region include Terra Nova National Park, Splash 'n' Putt and Ken Diamond Memorial Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Charlottetown, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Quality Hotel is located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of Charlottetown. This 3.5-star hotel in Clarenville features a restaurant, free parking and concierge services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Restland Motel is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Charlottetown. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Clarenville can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Riverview Suites is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the centre of Charlottetown. This 2.5-star motel in Clarenville features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Charlottetown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 7°C during the day and -10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Charlottetown is 1005.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -12°C