Search Hotels in Charleroi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Charleroi has to offer including the museums, monuments and basketball games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Charleroi
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 33.6 mi (54 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Charleroi
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Photography and Le Bois du Cazier. Notable city landmarks like Place du Manège and Place Charles II might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rive Gauche and European Flight Simulator.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Charleroi. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Charleroi Centre - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Hotel South Charleroi Airport - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, a coffee shop and a free airport shuttle. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Charleroi
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Charleroi-West Station, Charleroi-South Station or Lodelinsart Station. Charleroi might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Charleroi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 856 millimetres of rain falls on Charleroi each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Charleroi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Charleroi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Charleroi?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Charleroi?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Charleroi?
Where's the best place to stay in Charleroi that's close to historical sites?
Charleroi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Charleroi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Charleroi Airports
- Accommodation near Charleroi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Charleroi
- Choose Your Charleroi Hotel Style
- Search Charleroi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Charleroi
- Hotels Near Charleroi, Walloon Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends