- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chania Central Market
- 6 min walk
- 7 min walk
- War Museum of Chania
- 9 min walk
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chania, Kriti Hotel is in the city centre and on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Old Venetian Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Nea Chora Beach and Golden Beach.
- Chania Central Market - 6 min walk
- Agora - 7 min walk
- War Museum of Chania - 9 min walk
- Old Venetian Harbour - 9 min walk
- Old Venetian Harbor - 10 min walk
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis) - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This is an excellent option for a short stay in Chania- clean, modern, great staff and amenities, and walkable to downtown. The rooms are very small and the style of the hotel somewhat corporate, so may not be ideal for a prolonged stay, but it’s very cleverly designed. If you care for a view be sure to ask for one, as our room’s view was quite charmless but it certainly didn’t matter to us. It was a lovely and reliable place to serve as home base. We also enjoyed the best hotel breakfast we’ve ever had!