- Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- 6 min drive
- Montenvers Tram
- 6 min drive
- 12 min walk
- Les Gaillands
- 3 min drive
- Aosta (AOT-Corrado Gex)
- 57 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons is near a train station. Those looking for an activity can check out Mont Blanc Cable Car, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Aiguille du Midi and Mont Blanc. Travelling with kids? Consider Pre-Saint-Didier Spa and Aiguille du Midi Cable Car.Visit our Chamonix-Mont-Blanc travel guide
- Les Houches Ski Resort - 18 min walk
- Aiguille du Midi Cable Car - 6 min drive
- Montenvers Tram - 6 min drive
- Chamonix - Planpraz Ski Lift - 6 min drive
- Aiguille du Midi - 10 min drive
- Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Taconnaz Station - 13 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Cote Glacier — 1 min walk
- Courtepaille - 12 min walk
- Les Gaillands - 3 min drive
- Restaurant Ghandi - 4 min drive
- Le Délice - 5 min drive
About this property
Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 16 and EUR 16 for adults, and EUR 7 and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Chamonix Bossons Hotel Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Mercure Chamonix Bossons Hotel
- Mercure Chamonix Bossons Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Mercure Chamonix Bossons
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The facilities are good for family. Rooms are big enough for us. Might be a bit understaffed at the restaurant.