Very cute chalet hotel. The decor was beautiful and homey. Loved all the pretty dishes and display at breakfast. Nice view of the mountains from the room. Great recommendation for dinner from staff.
- Montenvers Tram
- 4 min walk
- Planards Adventure Park
- 11 min walk
- Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- 13 min walk
- Sion (SIR)
- 58 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Montenvers Tram - 4 min walk
- Brevent-Flegere Ski Area - 8 min walk
- Planards Adventure Park - 11 min walk
- Aiguille du Midi Cable Car - 13 min walk
- Chamonix - Planpraz Ski Lift - 13 min walk
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Station - 3 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
Auberge du Manoir
A bar/lounge, a spa tub and a sauna are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff are on-site. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hairdryers.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 8 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Hot tub
- Front-desk safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
We loved our stay!! The place was so charming, clean, quaint and everyone so friendly! Amazing views of Mont Blanc!! What more could you ask for :)