Those travelling to Chadderton are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Etihad Stadium, Heaton Park and Manchester Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1247 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chadderton
Etihad Stadium, Heaton Park and Manchester Arena are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Affleck's Palace and Urbis.
As you make plans for a getaway to Chadderton, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 766 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Chadderton. This hotel in Oldham features free breakfast.
- Britannia Hotel - Manchester City Centre is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from central Chadderton. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manchester can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, Airport is 6 mi (9.6 km) from the centre of Chadderton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Manchester can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a nightclub, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Top places to visit in the area include Manchester Arndale, 5.8 mi/9.3 km from the heart of the city, and Manchester Cathedral, which is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away.
Dressing for Chadderton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Chadderton gets about 867 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C