Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and spas in Chachoengsao. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its temples, architecture and monuments.
- There are 2 Chachoengsao hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chachoengsao
- Its temples and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Wat Pho Bang Khla, Wat Pak Nam, and King Taksin Pagoda
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Bang Khla Floating Market is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Getting around Chachoengsao
There are plenty of options for getting around Chachoengsao. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Chachoengsao Bang Toey Station, Chachoengsao Khlong Bang Phra Station or Chachoengsao Junction Station.
Staying in Chachoengsao
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Suntara Wellness Resort & Hotel.
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate JK Living Hotel & Service Apartment.
JK Living Hotel & Service Apartment, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Suntara Wellness Resort & Hotel has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Chachoengsao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, while the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chachoengsao is 83 millimetres