Visiting Central Bohemia (region)
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Central Bohemia (region), though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the shopping, restaurants and sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its castle. A top attraction is Karlstejn Castle.
- There are 53 Central Bohemia (region) hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Central Bohemia (region)
- Popular cultural attractions include Podblanicka Museum, Atlantis Theatre, and Hradek Mining Museum
- Its historic sites and castle are notable, and landmarks include Karlstejn Castle, Savoia Castle, and Italian Court
Getting around Central Bohemia (region)
Central Bohemia (region) has plenty of options for transport. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Senohraby Station, Cercany Station or Strancice Station.
Staying in Central Bohemia (region)
In Pruhonice you'll find 63 hotels and other accommodations so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate:
- 37 hotels, ranging from GBP 34/night to GBP 169/night
- 6 apartments
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Hotel Kladno.
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Chateau Kotera
- Hotel U Kvapilu
Chateau Kotera, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hotel U Kvapilu and Hotel Kladno.
Dressing for Central Bohemia (region)
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Central Bohemia (region) is 23 millimetres