From the check in process ,the friendliness and courteous staff with always a smile in their face makes our stay a very pleasurable experience.We would like to pay special mention of a very exceptional staff Clint in the Ferria Caffe restaurant.His the best server but all are great staff.
Traveller from Los Angeles,Ca
With the scenic view of the Cebu port, the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu is located in the latest developed area, the North …More
Helpful and charming staff, wonderful locale and tasty breakfast. Dinner was a little bland but the rest of the facilities like laundry, pools, gym and room service was wonderful.
Prices for the minibar and massage services are a little steep in comparison for local prices.
1. Spending 18 days at the Cebu Parklane hotel was for the most park very relaxing. My wife and I felt very save there as the security officers check every person entering the hotel either thru the front doors or the parking garage.
2. Housekeeping clean room day time and then early evening check to see if we need anything else.
3. The gym was well equipped and very clean, my wife enjoyed the daily work out there.
4. The pool area was for the most part very relaxing for me (some guest did smoke there). I read the free newspaper everyday there. The pool itself is a lap pool that is 4.5 feet deep. The kids’ pool is 3.5 feet deep. We invited nephew and nieces over to swim which the charge was very reasonable PHP 200 to use and only PHP 60 for towel use, free for room guest.
5. One other fact about the pool area, the air felt fresher there (4th floor) where street level the air was thick and muggy.
6. The restaurant Manuel's may be a little expensive but well worth the price. The breakfast is a 5 star meal, buffet style which we made into a brunch.
7. Kan-anan restaurant on the 4th floor next to the pool served and excellent meal. Only fault smoking is permitted there, which made are meal not so good.
8. We wish we had a room that had windows that open. We were force to turn on the air conditioner.
9. On three nights hotel was fully booked (convection for APEC), smelled tobacco smoke coming from vent in bathroom. Did last 2-4 hours each night.
10. Last Staff was great.
Cebu City is the largest city in the Visayas. The harbor and ferry terminals are in the south of the city, as is Fort San Pedro. Colon Street, to the north, is the oldest street in the Philippines. A large Taoist temple in the Beverly Hills neighborhood overlooks the city.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.