Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Caversham and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, riverfront city can discover its shopping, coffeehouses, and beaches.
- Though not directly in Caversham, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Caversham
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Lilac Hill Estate, Pinelli Wines, and Sandalford Winery are favourite sights to visit
- Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre are popular cultural attractions
- The riverfront and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Hyde Park, and City Beach are some places worth a visit
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at WACA Ground or Subiaco Oval
Caversham is adjacent to Guildford. Top sights in the area include Kings Park War Memorial and University of Western Australia.
Staying in Caversham
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Discovery Parks - Perth Vineyards, averaging GBP 125.14 per night. Discovery Parks - Perth Vineyards, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Caversham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Caversham gets about 760 millimetres of rain per year