Visiting Castiglione dei Pepoli
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Castiglione dei Pepoli has to offer.
- There are 3 Castiglione dei Pepoli hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Castiglione dei Pepoli
Castiglione dei Pepoli is 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Florence. Top sights in the area include Rocchetta Mattei and Enoteca Divino.
Staying in Castiglione dei Pepoli
You may appreciate Albergo Il Ponte for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Albergo Il Ponte with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Castiglione dei Pepoli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Castiglione dei Pepoli gets about 796 millimetres of rain per year