Truly had the Tuscany area feel. The staff was outstanding in providing anything that was needed. Extremely friendly $ helpful.
- Archeological and Collegiate Church Museum
- 2 min walk
- Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral
- 17 min drive
- La Speranza
- 8 min drive
- Il trenino
- 13 min drive
- Siena (SAY-Ampugnano)
- 32 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Archeological and Collegiate Church Museum - 2 min walk
- Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral - 17 min drive
- Piazza Arnolfo di Cambio - 18 min drive
- Sovestro in Poggio Winery - 23 min drive
- Casa e Torre Campatelli - 28 min drive
- Monteriggioni Castellina Station - 23 min drive
- Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 85 min drive
- La Speranza — 8 min drive
- Il trenino — 13 min drive
- Ciani — 14 min drive
- Pizzerie Le Grazie — 15 min drive
- Bar Ristorante Aiazzi — 15 min drive
About this property
Torre Dei Serviti
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free residence has self parking and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, laundry facilities and limo/town car service are on-site. All 7 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, 8 bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, rainfall showerheads and down duvets.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Massages, facials and manicures/pedicures
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 5 per day (in/out privileges)
- Free parking nearby
- Free valet parking
- Limited parking
- Off-site parking (reservations required)
- Children stay free
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–10:00 AM
- 1 restaurant
- Down comforter
- Linens provided
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Towels provided
- 22-inch flat-screen TV
- Laundry facilities
- 1 meeting room
- Air conditioning
- EUR 15 per pet per day
- Service animals only
- Dogs welcome
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Safe at front desk
- In-room massages
- Wedding services
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
Things to do
- Horse riding and bike rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails, scooter/moped rentals and mountain biking nearby
- 7 rooms
- 3 floors
- 1 building
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Quiet, romantic hotel.
This is a beautiful small hotel in the small, quiet village of Casole d'Elsa. The room was spacious and beautiful. There is a common "kitchen" space and a nice balcony one can sit on and enjoy the view. The free parking is located down the road in a covered parking. The breakfast is very good - different breads, high quality cheeses, ham and salami, cakes, boiled eggs, fruits, juices,etc. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location to drive to Sienna, Voltera and San Giminiano. The village has a few restaurants and nice art galleries.