Visitors can enjoy all that Cascavel has to offer including the monuments, zoo and cathedral. In Cascavel, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cascavel (CAC), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cascavel
The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida, Migrant Square and Vereador Luis Picoli Square. Additionally, you might want to add Federal Court of Justice to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Cascavel. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Maestro Premium Cascavel - This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Master Gold Express Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Maria Luiza features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Deville Express Cascavel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Região do lago can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cascavel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cascavel is 1672 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 8°C