Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hostel in Getsemani, walk to San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Getsemani, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of San Roque Church and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with concierge services, this hostel has dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 24 rooms offer room service, TVs with cable channels, and ceiling fans. Showers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Marlin features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This Cartagena hostel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out.
Hostal Marlin has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (one way)
- Hostal Marlin
- Hostal Marlin Cartagena
- Hostal Marlin Hostel
- Hostal Marlin Hostel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.