Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hostel in Getsemani, walk to San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Getsemani, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of San Roque Church and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with dry cleaning, this hostel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-out. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 24 rooms provide conveniences like kitchens and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs. Showers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Marlin features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cartagena hostel also offers express check-out and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hostal Marlin has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 20000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000 per night
- Hostal Marlin
- Hostal Marlin Cartagena
- Hostal Marlin Hostel
- Hostal Marlin Hostel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.