Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hostel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of San Roque Church, Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. San Pedro Claver Church and Convent is 0.6 mi (1 km) away.
A microwave in a common area, a fridge in a common area and concierge services are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station are on-site.
All 24 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and microwaves, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with cable channels. Stovetops, rice cookers and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.
Hostal Marlin features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Cartagena's hostel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk and a television in common area. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2018.
Hostal Marlin has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shared microwave
- Shared fridge
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Rice cooker
- Number of bathrooms -
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: COP0 for adults and COP0 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: COP0
- Hostal Marlin Hostel Cartagena
- Hostal Marlin Hostel
- Hostal Marlin Cartagena
- Hostal Marlin
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.