Visitors can enjoy all that Caro has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. A top sight in the city is Lake Huron.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Caro
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lake Huron. Additionally, you'll find Thumb Octagon Barn in the area.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodyzzz Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Caro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -9°C
- Caro gets about 847 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -10°C