Everything was perfect (even the weather) and we loved it. The views and countryside surrounding it were stunning. Our hosts were delightful. Just wished we had been staying longer but had to get home to Dorset.
- Pontypool Park
- 9 min drive
- Usk Castle
- 14 min drive
- Big Pit National Coal Museum
- 24 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
Your dates need to occur after 2019-10-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Pontypool Park - 9 min drive
- Tithe Barn - 11 min drive
- Borough Theatre - 11 min drive
- Usk Castle - 14 min drive
- Big Pit National Coal Museum - 24 min drive
- Pontypool & New Inn Station - 8 min drive
- Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
A garden, free self-parking and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free country house. This country house has 3 rooms.
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Smoke-free property
Quiet setting in a Welsh village. Easy walking from the farm house to the canal and a 20min drive to big pit, which is marvellous. Lovely clean rooms with nice views of the countryside. Not luxurious but a pleasant experience.