Get an overview of this hotel 3.5-star Cardiff hotel in Cardiff City Centre, walk to Principality Stadium
Located in Cardiff City Centre, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Cardiff Market, Principality Stadium and St. David's Hall. Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Motorpoint Arena are also within 10 minutes. Cardiff Central Station is only a 4-minute walk and Cardiff Queen Street Station is 11 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are on-site.
All 60 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and TVs. Egyptian cotton sheets, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Royal Hotel Cardiff
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 2367 square feet (220 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area.
The Royal Hotel Cardiff is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 1866
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 220
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2367
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and at the weekend between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fitz Bar – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service animals are allowed
Please note: Guests who use credit cards to pay for incidental charges at the hotel will be assessed a GPB 2.00 credit card administration fee. There is no charge applied to cash or debit card purchases.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14 for adults and GBP 7 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16 per 24 hours
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Royal Hotel Cardiff
- Royal Cardiff
- The Royal Hotel Cardiff
- The Royal Hotel Cardiff Hotel
- The Royal Hotel Cardiff Cardiff
- The Royal Hotel Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.