Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches and parks in Carate.
- There are 4 Carate hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 113.9 mi (183.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Carate
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- La Leona Eco Lodge
- The Lookout Inn Lodge
La Leona Eco Lodge, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also The Lookout Inn Lodge has a 4.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Carate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Carate is 2864 millimetres