Search Hotels in Carabao Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Carabao Island
Visiting Carabao Island
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Carabao Island has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Carabao Island
- Places such as Puka Beach and Balinghai Beach exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Boat Station 1, Boat Station 2 and Boat Station 3
Dressing for Carabao Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Carabao Island is 74 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Carabao Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carabao Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Carabao Island?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Carabao Island?
Carabao Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Carabao Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carabao Island Airports
- Areas of Carabao Island
- Accommodation near Carabao Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Carabao Island
- Choose Your Carabao Island Hotel Style
- Search Carabao Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Carabao Island
- Hotels Near Carabao Island, Mimaropa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends