- Christopher Moller Art Gallery
- 4 min walk
- Kloof Street
- 4 min walk
- South African National Gallery
- 14 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Cape Town, The Cape Milner is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lions Head and Table Mountain. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Christopher Moller Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Kloof Street - 4 min walk
- South African National Gallery - 14 min walk
- Cape Town Medi Clinic - 15 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 18 min walk
- Cape Town Station - 6 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 11 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Glass Lounge – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- 2 On Milner – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
The Cape Milner
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 200 for adults and ZAR 170 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 550 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 50 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cape Milner Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Milner Hotel
- Cape Milner Cape Town
- Cape Milner
- The Cape Milner Hotel
- The Cape Milner Cape Town
- The Cape Milner Hotel Cape Town
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
at book in was a member of staff whose first day at the job it was- no one to assist - but it was okay - I booked room with twin beds but were taken to room with one double/queen size- had to wait about 10 - 15 min before someone relocated me - when asked why they did not heck my booking - I received a very meaningless reply. breakfast was excellent - Coffee very very bad though - Coffee to me very important part f breakfast - I will not stay at Cape milner because of ghastly coffee.