- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Maison Normandie
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Terrace, Mountain View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Garden View
About this area
Located in Cape Town, Maison Normandie is near the beach. V&A Waterfront and Long Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Camps Bay Beach and Lions Head. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Cape Town travel guide
- Milton Beach - 7 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium - 9 min drive
- Lions Head - 10 min drive
- Kloof Street - 12 min drive
- Signal Hill - 12 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 10 min drive
- Salt River Station - 10 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: ZAR 900.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 600.00 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Azing hospitality in an unbelievable location. Very safe, close to beach, and a lovely B&B experience. We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat!