Search Hotels in Cap Skirring
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Cap Skirring hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
The Papaya Ecolodge by the sea at Cap Skirring in Casamance in Senegal
The price is £375 per night from 30 Oct to 30 Oct
Seaside Boucotte plage, Cap Skirring, Cap Skirring, Ziguinchor Region
3.63 mi from city centre
Villa Diola, Kabrousse
3.48 mi from city centre
VILLA DIOLA - Close to the beach - Large house MAX 6
Route du Chef de Village, Cap Skirring, Ziguinchor Region
1.46 mi from city centre
6 ground floor rooms on garden near the beach
3/5 (1 review)
Sejour tres agreable
"sejour tres ageable,maison tres belle et tres propre.dans l’ensemble tout se passer a merveille.franchement nous tres content sauf le premier jour ou nous avons cherche la maison pendant une heure de temps comme nous avons pas l’indication ni le numero de telephone du proprietaire ,Hormis cet detail ..."
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2018
Villa Diola, Cap Skirring, Ziguinchor Region
3.46 mi from city centre
VILLA DIOLA - Close to the beach - Large house MAX 4
Cap Randoulene, Cap Skirring, Casamance
3.44 mi from city centre
Paradise Campement Auberge
3.6/5 Good! (7 reviews)
"Good place to stay in cap skirting. Close to the road but far enough away to get some privacy. Good food, internet, and close to the beach!"
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2019
Cap Randoulene, Cap Skirring, Cap Skirring, Casamance
3.72 mi from city centre
4.3/5 Excellent! (4 reviews)
"This is a fantastic place, super friendly, incredibly helpful, a few minutes walk from an Eden-like beach. When I came, there was no sign of the reservation and they had no room for me, but they still found one after a lot of work. Expedia had not forwarded the info and not sent them the money, which ..."
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2021
Elinkine, Elinkin, Casamance
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
9.14 mi from city centre
Campement Villageois D'Elinkine
4.5/5 Wonderful! (2 reviews)
"A perfect view in a quiet place, hosts really welcoming and cute rooms"
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Cap SkirringView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Cap Skirring
Visitors can enjoy all that Cap Skirring has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. In Cap Skirring, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cap Skirring
Favourite places to visit in the city include Club Med Golf, Saint Maixent Church and Boucotto Beach. Additionally, you'll find Varela Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cap Skirring. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Motel Regal Casamance is located in central Cap Skirring. This 3-star hotel in Cap Skirring features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Paradise Campement Auberge is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre. This 2.5-star hotel in Cap Skirring features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
- Les Bougainvilliers is located within 1.8 mi (2.9 km) of the city centre. This 3.5-star hotel in Cap Skirring features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
Dressing for Cap Skirring
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cap Skirring is 447.50 millimetres
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C
Frequently asked questions
Cap Skirring Hotel Reviews
4 / 5 Good
Very enjoyable stay in a beautiful environment, well tended gardens full of colourful flowers. Staff were friendly and attentive. On the downside there were renovation works going on, resurfacing the paths and steps. Work started early in the morning so the experience was less restful than expected. This is the reason we could not rate the hotel higher. Other than that everything was good
A verified traveller stayed at Hotel Maya
Posted 5 months ago
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
very nice location. simple amenities but all very good. very good staff and service.
Campement No Stress
A verified traveller stayed at Campement No Stress
Posted 8 months ago