Hotel Fabrizio has an excellent location in Caorle. The included breakfast was surprisingly good with nice variety. We also got to use sunbeds and a parasol for free during our stay, which is a huge bonus! Renting these would otherwise cost around 20€ pp/day.
A few things to note:
1. The staff are very friendly but they don't speak English. If you don't know any Italian or German, communication will be difficult. We got by with body language and a few words of elementary school German.
2. The standard rooms do NOT have a balcony, despite it being advertised in the room description when booking. This was disappointing and felt misleading.
3. The advertised air conditioning is available, but according to signs at the reception and in the room, there is an additional fee to actually use it! 5€ for half a day and 10€ for 24h. However, we were not charged for it upon checkout, so I'm not sure what all the signs are about.
4. It seems the staff may not be fully organized and on top of things. On the morning of our check-out day, the cleaning ladies came by to ask if we needed the daily cleaning. And while checking out, the receptionist tried to charge me again for our stay, even though it was already fully paid at the time of booking. I showed her the email confirmation from hotels.com and the issue was quickly resolved with one phone call to a colleague of hers. So make sure to have your receipts on hand at check-out time!
5. Breakfast is only served between 8-9.