Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Visiting Canouan Island
Visitors to Canouan Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and parks. A top sight in the area is Tobago Cays.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Canouan Island
- The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 33 mi (53.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canouan Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mysore Bay Beach, Mount Royal and Mahault Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Windward Islands and Canouan Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Canouan Island. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is located in central Canouan Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Canouan Island can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club is located in the heart of Canouan Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Canouan Island can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Villa 17 - Four Bedroom Villa is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Canouan Island can enjoy access to a golf course and 4 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Tobago Cays, located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Canouan Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Canouan Island is 1179.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 24°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Canouan Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Canouan Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Canouan Island?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Canouan Island?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Canouan Island?
What's the best luxury hotel in Canouan Island?
What's the best golf hotel in Canouan Island?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Canouan Island?
Canouan Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Canouan Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Canouan Island Airports
- Accommodation near Canouan Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Canouan Island
- Choose Your Canouan Island Hotel Style
- Search Canouan Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Canouan Island
- Hotels Near Canouan Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends