Get an overview of this hotelCannes hotel with luxury seawater spa, across from beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near La Croisette
This chic hotel at the base of the historic district is a 2-minute walk away from its own private beach and a 5-minute walk from Palais des Festivals, as well as La Croisette, Cannes's famous seafront boulevard with its luxury shops.
A large thalassotherapy and spa center with 46 treatment rooms provide relaxation and rejuvenation while the rooftop terrace and restaurant offer 360-degree views of Cannes.
Fully updated guestrooms offer a contemporary style, and most offer sea views. All include flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Windows open to fresh sea breezes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes, stands at the base of Cannes's original fishing village, with a beach located just across the street. Guests also have access to the hotel's private beach within a 5-minute walk. La Croisette and its shops are conveniently located within 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) while Palais des Festivals is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Directly connected to the hotel, the full-service spa, Les Thermes Marins de Cannes, offers 46 treatment rooms and a total of 29,063 square feet (2,700 square meters) of facilities. An a la carte menu of beauty services, as well as treatment programs and packages, provide guests with an array of opportunities to feel rejuvenated. Among the treatment services offered are thalassotherapy, hydrotherapy, prenatal massage, Swedish massage, steam room, reflexology, Thai massage, sports massage, and detoxification wraps. The spa’s wellness center also includes a sauna; spa tub; steam shower; and 2 sensory, heated, seawater indoor and outdoor pools.
The hotel’s rooftop terrace features panoramic views of the Bay of Cannes, the mountains, and the historic port. The rooftop is also home to Le 360 restaurant, where the views, as well as fine dining or tea in the restaurant's tearoom, can be enjoyed. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Hotel meeting facilities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center with audiovisual equipment, and multiple large and small conference rooms that cover 2,798 sq feet (260 sq meters). Event catering is available. Additional amenities include private parking (limited spaces) for a fee, as well as child care, which is available on request (surcharge). The hotel features accessible paths of travel and wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Conference space size (feet) - 2799
- Conference space size (meters) - 260
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 6
- Year Built 1939
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Direct access to private beach
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes, is 164 feet (50 meters) from a private sand beach. Access to the Thermes Marins de Cannes is offered to guests of the hotel. 2 heated, seawater indoor and outdoor pools with sun loungers are available for guests' enjoyment as well as a sauna, hammam, spa tub, relaxation room, solarium, and a multi-sensory shower. Many other recreational opportunities abound nearby, such as motor boating, sailing, hiking, and golfing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The spa and thalassotherapy center Les Thermes Marins de Cannes is directly linked to the hotel. It includes 46 treatment cabins in 29,063 square feet (2,700 square meters) of luxurious facilities with a complete menu of beauty services, treatment programs, daily packages and weekend breaks with individual treatments. Among the treatment services offered are thalassotherapy, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, prenatal massage, Swedish massage, reflexology, Thai massage, sports massage, and detoxification wrap. Nutrition consultation is also available. The spa’s wellness center also includes sauna, hammam, spa tub, and steam shower.
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sauna in spa
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 46
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- 1835 Hotel Cannes
- 1835 Radisson Blu
- Cannes Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel Thalasso
- Hotel Cannes 1835
- Hotel Radisson Blu 1835 Cannes
- Radisson Blu 1835 Cannes
- Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso
- Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso Cannes
- Radisson Blu 1835 Thalasso
- Radisson Blu 1835 Thalasso Cannes
- Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel Thalasso Cannes
- Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel Thalasso
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Book a stay in a Mediterranean Suite or Paradise suite room type and receive the following:
- For travel from May to September, complimentary beach loungers for use on designated beach
- Access to the Thermes Marins de Cannes
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast or room service
- Book a minimum 6-night stay and receive 1 complimentary duo massage, per stay.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.