Get an overview of this hotelCannes hotel in La Bocca
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in La Bocca, this hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Dauphins Beach and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall. La Palestre and Notre Dame d'Esperance Church are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and phones. For entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Neptune features tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hôtel Neptune Cannes
- Neptune Cannes
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.