Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Campbelltown, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and bars. A top sight in the area is Symbio Wildlife Park.
- You'll find 2793 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbelltown
A favourite place to visit in the city is Koshigaya Park. Additionally, you'll find Symbio Wildlife Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Campbelltown. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rydges Campbelltown - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Maclin Lodge Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Campbelltown
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sydney Campbelltown Station or Sydney Macarthur Station. Campbelltown might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Campbelltown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Campbelltown is 1188 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C