- North Cornwall Museum
- 11 min drive
- Museum of Witchcraft
- 15 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips
- 10 min drive
- Darlington Inn
- 11 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This cottage is located in Camelford. Bowood Park Golf Course and Tintagel Visitors Centre are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Treburtle Wood and Buckator Beach. Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre and Merlins Cave are also worth visiting.
- North Cornwall Museum - 11 min drive
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 14 min drive
- Museum of Witchcraft - 15 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 17 min drive
- Rocky Valley - 18 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 39 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 45 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 10 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 11 min drive
- Boscastle farm shop & cafe - 13 min drive
- Cobweb Inn - 14 min drive
- The Old Manor House - 14 min drive
About this property
Westroose Farm House
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Westroose Farm House Cottage
- Westroose Farm House Camelford
- Westroose Farm House Cottage Camelford