Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is next to a golf course. Padstow Harbour and Bowood Park Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tregardock Beach and Trebarwith Beach. Merlins Cave and Pinsla Garden and Nursery are also worth visiting.
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 31 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 35 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 4 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 4 min drive
- The Bettle and Chisel - 8 min drive
- The Cornish Arms - 9 min drive
- Aunt Avice's Pasty Shop - 10 min drive
About this property
Villa No 50
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Villa No 50 Cottage
- Villa No 50 Camelford
- Villa No 50 Cottage Camelford