Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is next to a golf course. North Cornwall Museum and Cornwall at War Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Padstow Harbour and Bowood Park Golf Course. Merlins Cave and Trethorne Leisure Park are also worth visiting.
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 25 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 31 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Pennywort Cottage Cottage
- Pennywort Cottage Camelford
- Pennywort Cottage Cottage Camelford