- North Cornwall Museum
- 11 min walk
- Bowood Park Golf Course
- 4 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips
- 4 min walk
- Darlington Inn
- 7 min walk
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is in a rural location. North Cornwall Museum and Cornwall at War Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Merlins Cave and Trethorne Leisure Park. Pinsla Garden and Nursery and Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre are also worth visiting.
- North Cornwall Museum - 11 min walk
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Tintagel Methodist Church - 11 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 13 min drive
- Rocky Valley - 15 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 33 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 32 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 4 min walk
- Darlington Inn - 7 min walk
- The Bettle and Chisel - 8 min drive
- The St Tudy Inn - 10 min drive
- Napoleon Inn - 10 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Highfield Cottage
- Highfield Camelford
- Highfield Cottage Camelford