- North Cornwall Museum
- 7 min drive
- Bowood Park Golf Course
- 9 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips
- 6 min drive
- Darlington Inn
- 6 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Camelford, this cottage is next to a golf course. Buckator Beach and The Strangles Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Merlins Cave and Trethorne Leisure Park. Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre and New Mills Farm Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Camelford travel guide
- North Cornwall Museum - 7 min drive
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Museum of Witchcraft - 15 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 15 min drive
- Rocky Valley - 16 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 36 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 42 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 6 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 6 min drive
- The Bettle and Chisel - 10 min drive
- Napoleon Inn - 13 min drive
- The Mill House - 13 min drive
About this property
Chy an Dour
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Chy an Dour Cottage
- Chy an Dour Camelford
- Chy an Dour Cottage Camelford