Cambridge Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Cambridge with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels. Here are the top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is a dog-friendly resort, offering 3 restaurants for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star resort's bar and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Americas Best Value Inn Cambridge. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Cambridge
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -2°F
- April to June: the average is 32°F during the day and 6°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Cambridge is 1150 mm
Exploring Cambridge with your pet
Known for its riverfront and natural beauty, Cambridge has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Richardson Maritime Museum and Christ Episcopal Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ruark Boatworks and Choptank River Lighthouse. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at K9 Cart Company East.