Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free parking, walk to Museum of the Battle of Normandy
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bayeux, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Museum of the Battle of Normandy and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux. Bayeux British War Cemetery and Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this smoke-free hotel has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas.
All 74 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and showers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Première Classe Bayeux
Première Classe Bayeux features an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Première Classe Bayeux is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Première Classe Bayeux
- Premiere Classe Bayeux Hotel Bayeux
- Première Classe Hotel Bayeux
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.