Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near the beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Luc-sur-Mer hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Sword Beach, Aquanacre, and La Delivrande War Cemetery. Ouistreham Beach and Juno Beach are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a microwave in a common area, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino
Renovations & Closures
Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino features an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shared microwave
- Total number of rooms - 48
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- des Thermes et du Casino
- des Thermes et du Casino Luc-Sur-Mer
- Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino
- Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino Luc-Sur-Mer
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.