Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, walk to Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bayeux, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux. Museum of the Battle of Normandy is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Other amenities include self parking, a meeting room, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 34 rooms offer flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel de Brunville
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting room. This Bayeux hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 34
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The 7th Art - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Josephine - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Bayeux Best Western
- Best Western Bayeux
- Best Western De Brunville
- de Brunville
- de Brunville Bayeux
- Hôtel de Brunville
- Hôtel de Brunville Bayeux
- Hôtel Brunville Bayeux
- Hôtel Brunville
- Brunville Bayeux