Visitors can enjoy all that Bydgoszcz has to offer including the art, museums and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, parks and theme park.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Bydgoszcz
- The closest major airport is in Bydgoszcz (BZG-Ignacy Jan Paderewski), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bydgoszcz
Notable city landmarks like Old Market Square and "Trzy Gracje" sculpture might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leon Wyczolkowski Regional Museum and Myslecinek.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bydgoszcz. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Bydgoszcz Sepia - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Bohema - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Campanile Bydgoszcz - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Bydgoszcz
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bydgoszcz Glowna Station or Bydgoszcz Lesna Station. Bydgoszcz may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bydgoszcz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bydgoszcz is 26 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C