Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Busuanga
Busuanga's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, restaurants and boating. Visitors who travel to this relaxing, tucked away city can discover its snorkelling, diving and seafood.
- There are 7 Busuanga hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Busuanga
- Boating, snorkelling and diving are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Mangenguey Island Dock
- Notable landmarks include Black Island Shipwreck, Concepcion Pier, and Okikawa Maru Shipwreck
- The island and beaches exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Huma Island Beach and Mangenguey Island Beach
Staying in BusuangaYou may enjoy one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Huma Island Resort & Spa
- Busuanga Bay Lodge
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Huma Island Resort & Spa with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Busuanga Bay Lodge has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Busuanga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Busuanga gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Busuanga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Busuanga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Busuanga?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Busuanga?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Busuanga?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Busuanga?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Busuanga?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Busuanga?
What is the best spa hotel in Busuanga?
How is it staying in Busuanga?
What should I do while I'm visiting Busuanga?
What's the weather like in Busuanga?
Busuanga Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Busuanga by Star Rating
- Hotels near Busuanga Airports
- Accommodation near Busuanga Attractions
- More accommodation types in Busuanga
- Choose Your Busuanga Hotel Style
- Search Busuanga Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Busuanga
- Hotels Near Busuanga, Mimaropa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends