Overview of No.7 - Two Bedroom House, Sleeps 4
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Regiment Museum - 6 min walk
- Bury St Edmunds Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- The Abbey Gate - 12 min walk
- The Athenaeum - 13 min walk
- St Edmundsbury Cathedral - 14 min walk
- Bury St Edmunds Station - 14 min walk
- Cambridge (CBG) - 27 min drive
- Orissa - 7 min walk
- The Grapes - 7 min walk
- The LP - 8 min walk
- Edmundo Lounge - 8 min walk
- 513 Oriental Buffet - 9 min walk
About this property
No.7 - Two Bedroom House, Sleeps 4
vibrant town of Bury St Edmunds. No.7 is a stylish retreat in the heart
of Suffolk just waiting to be discovered. With so much to pack in
during your stay (and within walking distance!), you’ll be perfectly
positioned to enjoy this historic and award-winning market town. If
you're looking for a stylish retreat for four in the heart of Suffolk
then No.7 could be the self-catering accommodation you've been
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 41 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles
* Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome (but not on the furniture or
upstairs. Please note, the garden is not secure).
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedroom, 2 ensuite shower room, open plan living
room/diner, kitchen with adjoining utility and cloakroom.
* Beds: Zip and link twin beds which can be made up as a super king
(let us know which is required at time of booking. Double bed (1)
* Luxuries: Smart TV, woodburning stove.
* General: Gas central heating
* Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, full size freestanding fridge
freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Towels provided and Wifi ad starter pack of wood provided.
* Outdoors: front garden - please note, this is not secure and
children and pets cannot be left unattended
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
- Internet access
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Sleeps 4