Get an overview of this hotelBuenos Aires hotel near Santa Fe Avenue
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Shopping and cafés
Buenos Aires Wilton Hotel is a half-block from the shopping and cafes of Santa Fe Avenue, and just 5 blocks from Plaza Francia and the elegant Recoleta District; Puerto Madero is 22 blocks away.
Wilton Hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet and a snack bar during the day in the Cascada cafe. The hotel also has a fitness center, sauna, a 24-hour business center with PCs, and free WiFi in the lobby.
Rooms at the Wilton include wireless Internet access (surcharge), cable TV, air conditioning, double-paned windows, and voice mail; suites include small refrigerators. Room service available round-the-clock.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located 5 blocks from the Recoleta district, Wilton Hotel is half a block from Santa Fe Avenue shops and restaurants. Complimentary buffet breakfast is provided daily in the Cascada cafe that also offers snacks throughout the day (surcharge). Airport pickup is available with prior arrangement (surcharge).
Wireless Internet access is available for free in public areas and for a surcharge in guestrooms, and a 24-hour business center offers computers with high-speed Internet access. A conference room with audiovisual equipment is also available.
Other amenities include a fitness room, sauna, and solarium. This Buenos Aires hotel offers 24-hour concierge services for guests interested in dinner reservations, sightseeing excursions, and tango lessons, as well as babysitting services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Conference center
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ARS 30 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Wilton Hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning. The buffet includes cereal, bread, jam, fruit, cookies, eggs, cheese, coffee, and tea. 24-hour room service is also available.
Cascada - Open for the above buffet breakfast every morning. Functions as a snack bar for the rest of the day, offering sandwiches, salads, and light fare (surcharge).
Clásica y Moderna
Nearby Things to Do
The Wilton Hotel has a fitness center with weights, exercise bike, treadmill, and sauna. A public pool is two blocks away.
The classic form of recreation for Porteños (Buenos Aires residents) is, of course, the tango. Guests wishing to tango can dance among locals at one of the countless milongas throughout the city. Lessons and professional guides, as well as tickets to professional performances, can be arranged through the hotel concierge.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 AM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ARS 30.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ARS 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 780 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: ARS 220.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 30.0 per night
- Hotel Wilton
- Wilton Buenos Aires
- Wilton Hotel
- Wilton Hotel Buenos Aires
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.