Get an overview of this hotelBuenos Aires boutique with antique, European flair
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Buenos Aires central
This boutique hotel is in the heart of Buenos Aires' business and fashion district, and within walking distance of Teatro Colon and Avenida Corrientes.
Unique Executive Central Hotel offers a multilingual staff, two meeting/conference rooms and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Minibars, cable TV
Guestrooms at Unique Executive Central feature floral decor, and provide beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless and wired Internet access, minibars, safes, and cable TV. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Unique Executive Central
This quiet boutique Unique Executive Central Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires in the fashion and business district. The hotel is within walking distance of the Obelisk, Teatro Colón Opera House, and the entertainment district.
Amenities at Unique Executive Central Hotel include two meeting/conference rooms and complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1998
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Check-in time ends at 8 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day
- Executive Central Unique
- Unique Executive
- Unique Executive Central
- Unique Executive Central Buenos Aires
- Unique Executive Central Hotel
- Unique Executive Central Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hotel Park Central Unique
- Park Central Unique Buenos Aires