Get an overview of this hotel4-star Buenos Aires hotel in Puerto Madero, near Casa Rosada
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Puerto Madero, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina and Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum. Casa Rosada and Plaza de Mayo are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with concierge services, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-out. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 89 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find minibars and hairdryers.
Unique Art Madero
Unique Art Madero features multilingual staff, concierge services and an Express checkout service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Express check-out
- Built in 2010
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35, per accommodation, per night (maximum of USD 99 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 50 per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Breakfast fee: USD6 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD50 per night
- Pet fee: USD35 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD99 per stay)
- Unique Art Madero Hotel Buenos Aires
- Unique Art Madero Hotel
- Unique Art Madero Buenos Aires
- Unique Art Madero
We should mention
Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.