Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Buenos Aires hotel in Montserrat, walk to Plaza de Mayo
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly Buenos Aires hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Illuminated Block, Plaza de Mayo, and Cabildo. Casa Rosada and Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 309 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Intercontinental Buenos Aires
In addition to a full-service spa, Intercontinental Buenos Aires features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Intercontinental Buenos Aires has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Buenos Aires Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Hotel Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires Hotel
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.