Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Buenos Aires hotel in Montserrat, walk to Argentine National Congress
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Montserrat, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Barolo Palace and Argentine National Congress. Obelisco and Teatro Colon are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features A 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas.
All 75 individually decorated properties feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Mundial features multilingual staff and a lift service. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Mundial is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1912
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Breakfast fee: USD105 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD410 per vehicle (return)
- Hotel Mundial Buenos Aires
- Mundial Buenos Aires
We should mention
Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.