Get an overview of this hotelBuenos Aires hostel in Montserrat, walk to Argentine National Congress
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Montserrat, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Barolo Palace and Argentine National Congress. Obelisco and Teatro Colon are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostel features a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and a business center. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and ceiling fans. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This hostel offers access to a business center. This Buenos Aires hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Complimentary continental and on-the-go breakfasts are available each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Estoril Buenos Aires
- Estoril Hostel
- Hostel Estoril
- Hostel Estoril Buenos Aires
- Hostel Estoril Hotel Buenos Aires
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.